- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Saturday, May 12, 2012
(Tues. May 15th) Conversations Book Club Welcomes NYT Bestselling author Wahida Clark Back To Mississippi
"We are extemely humbled and excited about the opportunity," says Cyrus Webb, Founder and President of Conversations. His reading group hosted the author in 2011 in her first visit to the Magnolia State and count it an honor to have her return. "Her fans really enjoyed the opportunity to be able to talk with her and take pictures with her," Webb explains. "It made it a win-win for us because she enjoyed herself just as much as they did."
Here is the public schedule for the visit:
* 9:30a.m.-10:30a.m. --- Breakfast with Books/Meet & Greet @ Subway Restaurant (112 Service Dri. Brandon MS ---across from Piggley Wiggley)
* 1-3p.m. --- Meet & Greet @ Medgar Evers Library (4215 Medgar Evers Blvd * Jackson, MS)
* 4-7p.m. --- Booksigning @ Books-A-Million (4950 I-55 N * Jackson, MS)
Conversations Book Club welcomes readers of all books clubs and reading groups out for this special "one day only" event! For more information contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. You can also visit http://www.conversationsbookclub.com/.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Here are the books that have been made available for this year's Spring Book Giveaway:
1. "Darling Nikki" by E. V. Adams (autographed)
2. "A Dark Journey To A Light Future" by Tommie Mabry (autographed)
3. "Chicken Soup For The Soul: Family Caregivers"
4. "Chicken Soup For The Soul: Magic of Mothers & Daughters"
5. "The Immune" by Doc Lucky Meisenheimer (autographed)
6. "The Fox" by Arlene Radasky (autographed)
7. "The Basement" by Stephen Leather (autographed)
To participate in the book giveaway simply follow the steps below.
1. Join Cyrus Webb's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cyruswebb. (If you have already joined the page, simply move on to step number 2.)
2. After joining Webb on his Facebook page, message him from the Facebook page announcing the THREE NUMBERS of the books you would like to have if you win.
3. That's it! After completing steps 1 and 2, just wait until Wednesday, May 16th when Webb will announce every weekday through May 31st who the winners are.
Deadline for getting your "entries" in for this great giveaway is Tues. May 15th by 8p.m. et. Winners will be announced on Conversations LIVE radio show each weekday @ 6p.m. et (5p.m. ct/ 3p.m. pt) beginning Wednesday, May 16, 2012. You don't have to be listening to the live broadcast to win!
Have questions about the giveaway or are you an author who would like to participate in the Summer Book Giveaway? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616. CONVERSATIONS: Feeding your love of life! www.conversationsmediagroup.com.