Gearing up for the end of the year Webb decided to share 7 Cookbooks Every Home Should Have, and he hopes you will add them to your shelves and their meals to your palette soon!
- "The Lazy Gourmet"" by Robin Donovan and Juliana Gallin (Viva Editions)
- "Mr. Date Night" by Cary Farley (3L Publishing)
- "The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook" by Pat and Gina Neely (Alfred A. Knopf)
- "A Reader's Cookbook" by Judith Choate (Red Rock Press)
- "The Modern Gentleman: Cooking & Entertaining with Sean Kanan" by Sean Kanan (Dunham Books)
- "One Bowl" by Stephanie Bostic (CreateSpace)
- "The Good, The Bad, The Cookbook" by Mario J. Porreca and Kirk Kolich (Langdon Street Press)