- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, June 11, 2012
(Sat. June 30th) Pearl, MS Home of Conversations Summer Book Fair 2012
"This summer's event is special because we are bringing together a group of authors that are sure to attract readers of all genres and interests," says Cyrus Webb, President of Conversations Book Club. "This is sure to make it one of the best literary events of the summer in Mississippi."
Participating authors are E. V. Adams (Darling Nikki), Darlene Collier (Married To Sin), Roszalia Ellen (A Crushed Rose), Glenda L. Hunter (An Unspeakable Secret, Mommy Twinkle Eyes and Worthwhile? Who Me? Yes, You!), Lt. Garry Jones (Straight Out Of Hell 1 & 2 and I Wasn't Raised To Play By Their Rules) and Omegia Keeys (Passionate Playmates, Unloved, Single Black and Government Owned and The Not So Common Sense Guide For Authors).
Book lovers across the state are invited to come out and enjoy this event. Admission to the event is free, and light refreshments will be provided by Conversations Book Club. For more information about the event contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. CONVERSATIONS: Feeding Your Love Of Life! http://www.conversationsbookclub.com/