- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Cyrus Webb Announces Conversations Online Book Club Picks for August 2013
During the month of August 2013 Conversations Book Club will be hosting three online discussions and the public will be able to be a part of it!
Here is the schedule for the month's discussions:
* Sat. August 17, 2013 @ 1p.m. et (12p.m. ct/10a.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb and co-host Charles Clark of Brotha Magazine discuss LIVING AND DYING IN BRICK CITY with author Sampson Davis. Listen and participate in the show online at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversation-pieces or call in at 347.327.9608.
* Tues. August 20, 2013 @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb talks with author Randy Richardson about his book CHEESELAND and how it's message of friendship and knowing oneself have resonated with readers. Listen and participate in the show online at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call in at 347.426.3645.
* Thurs. August 29, 2013 @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt) --- Cyrus Webb talks with author Rob Pennington about his book FIND THE UPSIDE OF THE DOWN TIMES. Listen and participate in the show online www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or call in at 347.426.3645.
Can't join the discussions live? Join Webb in discussing them online afterwards! It is Conversations' goal to keep the discussions going all month long and beyond.
To stay in touch with Conversations Book Club and upcoming discussions visit www.conversationsbookclub.com.