- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Thursday, September 12, 2013
(Sat. Sept. 21) Conversations hosts signing for author Anderecco @ Pearl Public Library (Pearl, MS)
Anderecco, who is the author of WHO CAN I RUN TO?, TORN, LOVE TO LUV and UNDERCOVER LIES.
"I have been knowing Anderecco for a couple of years," says Cyrus Webb, President of Conversations Book Club. "It's great to have this opportunity to introduce him to book lovers in Rankin County."
Admission to this event is free, however, the author will have copies of his books available for purchasing.
For more information about Anderecco visit www.anderecco.com. Have questions about this and other events hosted by Conversations Book Club? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616. You can also visit www.conversationsbookclub.com.