- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Conversations Announces Jan. 2014 Selection: "The Sinners' Garden" by William Sirls
"My goal during 2014 is to introduce the world to book that are not just engaging but make the reader think and feel something," says Webb, 38. Over the years he has been able to learn lessons from fiction and non-fiction titles, and he believes the same is true for others as well.
Webb's choice for the month of January 2014 is sure to have lovers of Fiction and Non-Fiction alike coming together to discuss it: THE SINNERS' GARDEN by William Sirls (published by Thomas Nelson).
"William Sirls has a way of telling a story that not only engages the reader but brings them into each situation," Webb explains.
The Mississippi chapter of Conversations Book Club will meet at Appetizers Restaurant (3000 Hwy 80 E * Pearl, MS) on Sat. January 11th @ 1p.m. Then on Thursday Jan. 16th @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt) Webb will moderate an hour discussion on Conversations LIVE about the book, taking calls and sharing dialogue online at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive. Finally Webb and Nebo Media Group President Charles Clark will discuss THE SINNERS' GARDEN on Sat. January 25th @ 1p.m. et (12p.m. ct/10a.m. pt) on "Conversation Pieces" (another Conversations LIVE Radio production) at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversation-pieces.
Read Webb's review of the book on Amazon here.
For more information contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601. 896.5616. You can also stay in contact with other events with Conversations and Cyrus Webb at www.conversationsbookclub.com and www.cyruswebbpresents.com.