- A FOREST OF DOORS by L. A. Muse (Innovo Publishing)
- ELVIS & GINGER by Ginger Alden (Berkley)
- BUILT TO LEAD by David Long (Next Century Publishing)
- FULL CIRCLE by J. L. King (published by Brown Girls Publishing)
- IT WON'T ALWAYS BE THIS GREAT by Peter Mehlman (Bancroft Press)
- LOVE CYCLES by Linda Carroll (New World Library)
- BEYOND BLUE by Austin S. Camacho (Intrigue Publishing)
- UNFAITHFUL by Karyn Grice (Karen Hunter eBooks)
- I'LL DRINK TO THAT by Betty Halbreich (Penguin Press)
- INVINCIBLE by Brian F. Martin (Perigee/Penguin Group)
- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Conversations Reveals 10 Must-Reads During September 2014
The love of books has been at the heart of Conversations since the very beginning and Conversations Media Group Founder Cyrus Webb is excited to share some great new reads for audiences of all interests for the month of September 2014.
"These are all great titles that I have enjoyed and believe others will as well," says Webb.
10 Must-Reads of September 2014
With the exception of A FOREST OF DOORS by author L. A. Muse all the books were released either during the month of August or are scheduled to be released in September.
Muse's real-life journey inspired Webb so much that he chose her book as September's Book of the Month and the two will be discussing A FOREST OF DOORS on Conversations LIVE on Thurs. September 18th @ 8p.m. et (7p.m. ct/5p.m. pt). You can catch it live or via podcast at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive.
Look for interviews with authors Ginger Alden, J. L. King and Betty Halbreich throughout the month of September as well. Details can be found at www.conversationsliveradio.com.