- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
(March 26,27, 2010) Mississippi Welcomes author Herndon Davis
Shadow Play Entertainment and Conversations Book Club are pleased to announce that author Herndon Davis, will be in Mississippi March 26th and March 27, 2010 promoting his new book REPACKAGED COMMON SENSE.
Davis is the 7th author that Conversations has worked with in 2010 as part of its "Read Well, Eat Well, Live Well" campaign. "We are glad to have the opportunity to work with Herndon durng his visit to the Magnolia State," says Cyrus Webb, President of Conversations Book Clb. "We know those who attend the events we have planned will definitely get something out of them that they can use and pass on to others."
You can catch author Herndon Davis at the following locations during his visit (All events are free and open to the public):
FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2010
* 8:30-10:30a.m., Peeples Middle School (Jackson, MS)
* 11:30-1:30p.m., Morrison Academic Center (Jackson, MS)
* 6-8p.m., (Meet and Greet/Booksigning) Appetizers Restaurant (3086 HWY 80 E * Pearl, MS)
SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2010
* 1-3p.m., (Meet & Greet/Signing) Pearl Public Library (2416 Old Brandon Road * Pearl, MS)
* 6-8p.m., (Meet & Greet/Signing) Appetizers Restaurant (3086 HWY 80 E * Pearl, MS)
ABOUT REPACKAGED COMMON SENSE: Repackaged Common Sense is a 13 chapter, 200 page spiritual guide book for individuals seeking career and business success by utilizing spirituality tools and techniques. The book speaks directly to career minded people-of-faith from all beliefs as it is written through the lens of universal spirituality and metaphysical thinking.
The book's author created the guide based upon his nearly twenty year career in corporate finance, human resources and media/PR as both an employee and now as an independent business owner. He credits his success to embracing new age spiritual concepts which he lovingly coins as "repackaged common sense."
The book will be available at all events for only $20. For more information about any of the above, contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.