- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Friday, April 22, 2011
(Thurs. April 28th) Conversations Hosts Author Jerome Cooper
Conversations Book Club is pleased to invite you to an event taking place in Pearl, MS on Thurs. April 28, 2011 geared towards promoting reading and supporting Mississippi authors. It will take place at the Pearl Public Library (2416 Old Brandon Road * Pearl, MS) from 4-5:30p.m. featuring Jerome Cooper, author of the book A DUAL BLESSING.
This event is free and open to the public, however, the author will have their book available for purchasing. For more information on this event, contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. You can also visit www.thebestbookclub.info.