- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Meda Personality Cyrus Webb Named Top Amazon Reviewer
Out of the tens of thousands of reviews posted by individuals on Amazon.com each day, media personality and Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb has been named one of the popular site's Top 1000 Reviewers.
"This honor is just a testament to how serious I take the sharing of books," says Webb, 36. "I don't just read for myself. I read so that I will be able to share what I am learning and enjoying with others."
Webb has posted over 600 reviews of books and music on www.tinyurl.com/cyruswebbreviews, and people of all walks of life are finding his thoughts both helpful and intrumental in sparking discussions. Amazon.com has also helped Webb in being able to find guests that he can feature on Conversations LIVE Radio, through Conversations Magazine as well as for his book club.
"People notice those that are recognized on Amazon," Webb says. "They reach out to us because our opinions are respected, and they know that others are paying attention to what we have to say."
Webb hopes that he can continue to introduce the world to new books as well as give a different perspective to books that might not normally catch the attention of readers.
For more information about Webb and the work he is doing to promote literacy through Conversations Book Club visit www.thebestbookclub.info. If you would like to contact Cyrus Webb directly you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.