- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
MY HEART HAS WINGS Chosen As Book Of The Year by Conversations Book Club
Shadow Play Entertainment is pleased to announce that "My Heart Has Wings" by author Kris King has been chosen as the Book of the Year for 2010.
"The choice of King's book as our feature during the New Year was based on its message of hope, triumph and forward-looking appeal," says Cyrus Webb,34, President of Conversations Book Club and the host of Conversations LIVE! Radio. "Having read the book twice myself, I am convinced that book lovers and anyone looking for encouragement and reassurance will benefit from it." Webb officially made the announcement of the pick during his live radio show Friday, January 1, 2010 while the author was on the program (see http://tobtr.com/s/824271).
"My Heart Has Wings" chronicles experiences of the author, and in 52 chapters, it allows the reader to take a walk through her life, learn from her challenges and accomplishments and even add their own reflections along the way. Kris King has been a repeat guest of Conversations LIVE! Radio and her book has been featured by the book club on several of its "Best of" lists.
Beginning Monday, January 4, 2010, listeners of Conversations LIVE! Radio's Monday 1p.m. EST (12p.m. CST/10a.m. PT) program will hear Webb read a chapter of "My Heart Has Wings" at 25 min. past the hour. Each chapter ends with reflection questions that he will also ask.
To find out more information about author Kris King, visit www.krisking.org. The book "My Heart Has Wings" has its own website, www.myhearthaswings.com.
To hear archived shows from Conversations LIVE! Radio or to find out who will be on the show next, visit www.conversationsliveradio.com.