- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, January 12, 2009
Author Michele Sudler talks to Conversations LIVE! Radio
Did you miss author Michele Sudler's interview with Conversations LIVE! Radio? Listen to the podcast here:
In her first interview with the show, Sudler talked about what it has been like to author four books and continue working on others as well as how it feels to be a published author. She even gave advice to those who are contemplating writing and just haven't taken those first steps. To find out more about the author visit http://www.myspace.com/micheleasudler.
To find out more about Conversations LIVE! Radio, visit http://www.conversationsliveradio.com.