- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, January 5, 2009
Listen to author Patricia Neely-Dorsey's interview with Conversations LIVE! here.
Did you miss author Patricia Neely-Dorsey in her first visit to Conversations LIVE! Radio? If so, listen to the entire podcast here:
A proud wife, mother and member of Alpha Kappa Alpha, Dorsey talks about how her amazing career actually began just two years ago and how hundreds of poems later she is making her mark as a author. Why does she feel as though her poems about rural life can resonate with others across the country? Listen to the interview and find out! Among her other endeavors she is also a judge for the upcoming reality show "The Write Stuff". To find out more about the author visit http://www.patricianeelydorsey.webs.com.
Want to know who else is talking to Conversations LIVE! Radio? Visit http://www.conversationsliveradio.com.