- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Sunday, January 11, 2009
CBC Report: This week's feature: Author Roishina Clay Henderson
After dreaming about being an author since she was nine years old, Mississippi native Roishina Clay Henderson is now living that dream to the fullest. Her first novel Make Me Whole debuted in December 2008 and is already getting rave reviews. A former journalist with The Clarion-Ledger, she now lives in Atlanta, Ga., with her husband and son. Henderson talked with Conversations Book Club President Cyrus A. Webb about her book, the experience of being published and her advice for others who wish to do the same.
To read the article that appeared in the Clarion Ledger Newspaper (Rankin Ledger Insert), visit here:
To read the full "Take Ten" interview with the author, visit this link: http://authorstaketen.blogspot.com/2009/01/take-ten-author-roishina-clay-henderson.html
JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books! http://conversationsbookclub.blogspot.com.