- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, December 29, 2008
Author Pardis Mahdavi talks to Conversations LIVE! Radio
Did you miss author Pardis Mahdavi's interview with Conversations LIVE! Radio? If so, listen to the podcast here:
She talked about the inspiration behind gathering the information for her book PASSIONATE UPRISINGS: Iran's Sexual Revolution, the similarities she found between the Iranian and American culture and what she hopes readers get from the thought-provoking experiences she recorded over seven years.