- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Author Christopher Beckwith talks to Conversations LIVE! Radio
Did you miss Conversations LIVE! Radio's interview with author Christopher Beckwith (What's in it for me?). If so, listen to the podcast here:
In the interview Beckwith talks about his move from corporate life to writing, how he has branched out in his readership and waht he hopes you get from his debut novel WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME. Want to find out additional information on the author and the book? Visit Amazon today or his new website http://www.exclamationbooks.com.
Missed other shows on Conversations LIVE! Radio? Visit http://www.conversationsliveradio.com.