- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Finalist Monique Williams of The Write Stuff talks to Conversations LIVE!
Did you miss Monique Williams (The Write Stuff Reality Show Atlanta Audition) in her exclusive interview with Conversations LIVE! Radio? If so, listen to the podcast here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive/2009/02/02/Monique-Williams-talks-with-Conversations-LIVE-RadioTalking to listeners all across the country, Monique shared when her love of words began, what has kept her going as well as what caused her to "break up" with writing years ago and when the two kissed and made up. She also shares her poem "Jena 6 Catalyst" and talks about what she will do if she isn't chosen for the show. To find out more about her visit http://www.myspace.com/momowilly2. Want to know who will be on Conversations LIVE! next? Visit http://www.conversationsliveradio.com.