- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Author Steve Mayfield talks to Conversations LIVE! Radio. Listen here.
Did you miss Conversations LIVE! Radio's interview with Steve Mayfield, author of AFTERLIFE CRISIS? If so, listen to the entire podcast here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive/2008/11/20/author-steve-mayfield-talks-to-conversations-live .
Steve Mayfield talked about how the accompanying soundtrack to the book actually sparked the writing of the novel and how he hopes readers will learn how to deal with themselves and others in a better way. In his "every man" main character, Frank Moon, the author also helps us to analyze decisions we face and recognize the consequences even before we make them. To find out more about the author and the book, visit http://www.afterlifecrisis.com.