- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, November 24, 2008
Conversations LIVE! Presents November 2008's "The Business of Books" online panel
Did you miss Conversations LIVE! Radio's monthly segment "The Business of Books"? If so listen to the podcast here:
Seen as THE most celebrated program on Conversations LIVE! radio each month, November's "Business of Books" definitely raised the bar when it came to discussions with authors who have made it and want to tell others how they did so. Hosted by Conversations Book Club President Cyrus A. Webb, today's discussion had an all-star literary panel with authors Chamein Canton (NOT HIS TYPE), Jeff Rivera (FOREVER MY LADY), Steve Mayfield (AFTERLIFE CRISIS) and Nanette Buchanan (Family, Secrets, Lies and Alibis). They talk about their careers, their challenges and their advice for other authors.