- Conversations Top 100 Adult Books of 2015
- Conversations' 25 Most Inspirational Books of 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: The Face That Changed It All by Beverly Johnson
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 Fiction Summer Reads 2015
- Conversations Book Club's Top 10 summer nonfiction reads 2015
- BOOK REVIEW: One Righteous Man by Arthur Browne
- Conversations Book Club President Cyrus Webb interviewed, Sat. Feb. 21st
- Cyrus Webb Introduces "A.J. and the Talent Show"
- Conversations Book Club's Top 100 Books of 2014
- Conversations Summer Book Fair 2014: Mission Accomplished!
- Conversations Top 25 Summer Reads for Adults (2014)
- Conversations' Top 10 Summer Reads for Young Readers (2014)
- Conversations Announces April 2014 Book Selection: Poetic Meter and Random Prose
Monday, November 24, 2008
Fashion Designer Sweet P of Project Runway talks to Conversations LIVE! Radio
Did you miss Conversations LIVE! Radio's interview with Fashion designer Sweet P of Project Runway fame? If so, listen to the podcast here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive/2008/11/24/sweet-p-of-project-runway-talks-to-conversations-liveAlways down-to-earth, humble and aware of the talent of others, Sweet P talks about how she didn't want to audition for the hit reality show and why, who from Season Three of the program urged her own and the level of talent that she was surrounded by when she took her place in front of the camera vying for the top prize. Want to know where you can find artistic collabs by Sweet P and her husband today? Visit http://www.pulplab.com. For more information about who will be talking with Conversations next, visit http://www.conversationsliveradio.com.